RVL coloured mortar-system requires just added water to get a ready to use mixture. One application and the surface is finished. If the paint technique “slurrying” is applied, tow applications is recommended.
Coloured through, water-repellent, breathable and elastic. It provides a surface that is extremely weatherproof throughout all the seasons. It remains just as pretty decade after decade, even in a demanding Nordic climate.
Becouse RVL coloured mortar has an extremely good adhesion, you don’t have to brush the surface first. That means time and labor saved.
- For applying use a grass brush/ masonry brush.
- Minimum two coats to achieve a water-repellent surface.
- The second coat is applied once the first coat has set.
- A good brushable mixture ( not too runny) provides the
- Avoid hot surfaces or strong sunlight during application.
- Lowest temperature + 6º C.
- RVL coloured mortar has a very good adhesion and
- Can be slurried directly onto light clinker.
Taking care of your building
RVL coloured mortar is breathable. It means
that both surface, building or construction within
Can be slurried, rolled, painted, folded, sprayed,
structure sprayed or thinly brushed.